Ease of use
We’ll give this site a rating of 4 out of 5. The interface is reasonable and accessible, and the site is honest and up-front.4.1
10bet is one of the premier betting sites on the planet today. They’re also an old and trusted site. 10bet has been around for a decade and a half, and have been steadily growing in all that time. The site offers, besides the traditional sports and racing bets, and their online casino, a very good collection of Esports odds.
10bet started out in the UK, catering to the betting needs of residents of the British Isles.
But it soon expanded, first into Europe and then internationally
Today it is a trusted institution that serves people from a hundred countries around the world. Its online casino is unmatched, and its sports and Esports betting options are continually expanding.
Some people have had issues with the bonus requirements, but the terms are on the front page, completely up-front. We suggest you read those terms carefully, and if you don’t quite understand the bonus requirements, that you don’t use the bonus code. You’ll find it actually simplifies betting on this site.
A UK licensed site provides added protection
This site being licensed and regulated from the UK is a big advantage to members of the betting fraternity.
The regulations and oversight of the betting industry in the UK are among the most stringent in the world. This provides an incredible layer of protection to those who bet on 10bet, as opposed to other gambling sites.
Growth based on reasonable service
10bet is a site that has grown with the international betting fraternity. Rather than using advertising to dominate other betting sites, 10bet has shown growth over its entire existence by building a dedicated community and by word of mouth.
While the site has grown, there have also been complaints. These are usually about withdrawals on money given out by the site as a bonus. We’ll go into this in more detail later in this review.
One interesting service that they provide, for example, is that once you’re in the site, you have a single ‘wallet’ that covers all the varied sections on the site, allowing you to bet – or transfer funds sans commission – to any area that offers you wins or profits at any one time.
A detailed 10bet Esports review
We’ve analyzed this site in detail, and as you read through this you’ll find yourself with a very clear picture of 10bet, of how it operates, and – perhaps most important of all – where you can best make money on this site.
Bettors can take advantage of early odds to maximize winnings
Our analysts recommend the 10bet Esports section for those who want to win big at great odds.
How does this work?
Well, the 10bet Esports section tends to offer odds on games quite early, so this is something one can use to maximize earnings on the Esports scene.
You can use the recommendations of betting analysts on EsportsRanks to choose a good bet early, and then take advantage of the good odds 10bet offers to win big.
10bet Esports Ratings
Games Selection – Rated 4/5
There’s an excellent selection of popular Esports betting available on 10bet. For the Esports enthusiast, there’s a wide selection of CS:GO events, as well as League of Legends, Dota 2, and World of Tanks. There’s also StarCraft II – always a nice option for those who prefer the strategy genre.
There are Heroes of the Storm events available to bet on, as well as Overwatch. All in all, very good – though there could have been a better spread of events.Yes, definitely a better spread of events.
We’re giving this section a 4/5 for now, but we HAVE noticed that the Esports section is continually expanding, so it could improve to a 5/5 in future.
How Easy is the Site to Use? – Rated 5/5
The site’s interface is excellent and very intuitive.
It’s effortless to find your way around the site, and even easier to bet on the event of your choice.
Of course, this site has had 14 years to perfect their interface – but that doesn’t detract from the fact that it is perfect.
Customer Support – Rated 4/5
The 4/5 rating doesn’t reflect on their customer service, which is perfectly reasonable.
We’ve given this site a 4/5 because they don’t have a live chat option as of the moment, which we find very useful.
As for their customer support itself, they have good service staff. They tend to answer any queries in detail, and usually can offer a solution. You can also e-mail their customer support with your problems – this is in English. There is a UK number that you can call for assistance as well.
Money Transfers – Deposits & Withdrawals – Rated 3/5
To start with, the site handles virtually every payment method out there efficiently and well, for both deposits and withdrawals.
The payment systems can be trusted to be perfectly secure.
With withdrawals, Web-wallets are the fastest option, delivering payments within twenty-four hours, while credit cards and direct account transfers are the slowest, taking up to five business days.
The 3/5 score is due to withdrawal issues
The only issues that arise here, arise because of the bonus.
The site has complex bonus rollover requirements, and if you don’t feel up to understanding and meeting these requirements, we suggest that you bet without taking the bonus offer. Yes, it may seem like you’re giving up ‘free money’ – but on the other hand, it makes withdrawals quick and very simple.
10Bet Special Esports Bets and ‘Accumulators’
There are the usual bets, of course – the full spread, the over/under, as well as money line or outright wins, and much more.
For those who are new to the fraternity and don’t quite understand those terms, there’s a very detailed FAQ on the 10Bet site that explains these bets in detail. And, of course, you could always email or phone in to customer support if anything still isn’t clear – they’re always happy to help.
Special and exclusive bets are more rare than the usual categories above, but offer a chance at higher winnings. So don’t pass them by if you see them.
Accumulator bets – called Acca for short – are your biggest possible earners on the site, and the best way to maximize winnings.
Acca bets are when you select a number of bets, all of which you need to win to collect your winnings. Such bets give you a much higher percentage on the winnings.
This is actually a very good deal. It’s quite possible for an experienced bettor to select a number of matches with ‘sure odds’ – remember that sure odds are actually lower odds.
Then, by merging them into an ‘Acca’ bet, you can get much better odds on a sure thing! So these Acca bets are a great way to win big on sure odds.
I might point out that risk also increases with the number of bets, so one should only use sure bets in an Acca.
Just how much extra winnings are we talking about here?
The site is offering sixty percent extra cash on Acca bets.
There’s no particular limitation on the Accas – you can merge bets from different leagues, or even from different sports.
A careful selection of ‘sure bets’ can give you certain, regular winnings on odds that otherwise would not be as remunerative.
The more bets in an Acca, the more the extra cash.
Earnings on an Acca increase in proportion to the number of bets you select. Make your selections, and the site will automatically inform you of the amount of extra money you stand to make on the bet.
The Acca interface is elementary to use and to bet from.
One feature that we felt favored the bettor was that 10bet allows you to cash out at any time on an Acca bet. Even on a partial one. This minimizes your chances of losing money, and maximizes your chances of winning.
10bet Live Betting
The Live betting option is especially useful on 10bet, as there is an entire area on the site devoted to this, letting you look over and schedule live bets very easily.
The live betting area is really extensive, so you should certainly check it out. This is especially useful if you like the Acca betting option.
The ‘cash out anytime’ option allows you control over the probabilities, while also letting you place a reserve on special, active bets.
The interface for live betting is effortless to use. The only negative point is that there isn’t live streaming, which really should be in place. However, the site is growing and improving almost continuously, so we look forward to this being added in the near future.
Betting on the Mobile
No true sports and Esports betting site would be complete today without an option to support mobiles. It’s a good interface, easy to use, and it supports virtually every mobile brand out there.
Mobile support means that bettors can monitor their bets closely, as well as bet upon events as and when changing odds give them the advantage. When a bettor uses the mobile platform for the first time, they get a €10 bet free to wager as they please.
Cash out feature works with Mobile Betting
The mobile betting option goes especially well with the cash out feature. This allows you to cash in on your winnings while live events are still in progress. You can also terminate a regular bet or an Acca bet before an event is complete, and still take back a good portion of your stake.
This is a generous option, and when you combine this with Mobile Betting, what you really have is a way to minimize your losses. There’s also a partial cash out feature that you could use to maximize your earnings on Acca bets. All in all, a good deal.
The Reload Bonus
No 10bet review would be complete without a mention of the site’s reload bonuses – both positive AND negative. There’s a new promotion code every month, and all you have to do to qualify for the bonus is add the code in when making a deposit.
Please note that Neteller customers do not qualify for this, for some reason, and neither do those who use Skrill.
Anyway, other than that, there are no restrictions, and your deposit will be matched by half again the amount of the funds you have just deposited. This is up to €200. The bonus can be used in just about any event on the site, though certain restrictions apply.
The negative points associated with the bonus arise because of the restrictions.
The terms and conditions to using the bonus, as well as the rollover requirements, are complex. If you don’t feel confident of meeting them, I suggest that you play WITHOUT taking the bonus when you deposit funds. The site is am excellent one to bet on, so not taking the bonus they offer makes playing on the site – and accessing your winnings – effortless.
If you’d like to know more about how to meet the site’s bonus restrictions, I’ll explain just how you do so right now.
A step by step guide to getting your 10bet bonus!
- First of all, obviously, you need to make an account on 10bet, and add in your payment option.
- Next you need to make your deposit. You MUST enter the correct code when you make the deposit – the code is FD200. This will have to be more than €15. Bear in mind though, that you will be receiving a 50% bonus on this amount, so the more you put in, the more you receive, right up to the €200 limit.
- Now you receive the 50% bonus on this amount.
- Here’s where the details come it. You have to play through your complete deposit before the bonus funds become available to you.
- Once the bonus funds become available to you, you will have to bet that amount six times over before you can withdraw these funds. The odds are also VERY important – any bet you place with bonus funds must have odds that are higher than 1.60.
Please pay CLOSE attention to the previous point
The site gives you the EXTRA money so that you can play on the site. They have, in effect, given you money for free!
So they ask you to play the money six times before you can withdraw it. That’s fine – just place careful, considered bets and you can’t lose.
Even if you do lose the amount, it was a free gift to start with. You need to meet these requirements in order to withdraw the funds successfully. The terms and conditions for the bonus offer are right there on the front page of the site, so give them a read-through once to make sure you understand them.
And remember that there’s an excellent customer-care department just an email or a phone call away, in case you need any further help, or have any questions.
Final Analysis – Pros and Cons
Of course just about any site has pros and cons – we’ll go over the advantages and disadvantages of 10bet in brief over here.
Pros – the advantages of betting on 10bet
- They have a vast selection of online Esports – Their Esports category is continually expanding, but they also have a large area of traditional sports, which can be useful for Acca bets.
- Financial advantages – Betting has high limits, there are lots of special and exclusive bets, and of course there are the always-lucrative reload bonus offers every month. The site also allows partial cash-outs, which is very reasonable.
- The site accepts more than twelve currencies – So whether you’re playing from the United States or Malaysia, your currency is likely to be accepted. No, it does not support Bitcoin.
- The site is equally international where languages are concerned, supporting over eleven languages.
- Efficient Withdrawals and Deposits – It’s a big advantage of 10bet that it doesn’t charge fees for currency transfers. It also allows you to use all major credit cards, as well as bank transfers and quite a few other options.
- Supports Safe Gaming – 10Bet is a very responsible site, and has a special ‘Safe Gaming’ section that has all sorts of facilities, such as a quiz to assess one’s attitude to gaming, links to support areas and self-help facilities, and, of course, parental controls. These allow limits to deposits, as well as to losses. There are also controls that allow for a ‘cooling-off period’. Other safety features included in the site are programmable reminders, and programmable self-exclusion periods.
- The site lacks live streaming, as well as live chat options for support – this would be very useful.
- The site asks that a bettor rollover the bonus several times to cash in on it. This makes the bonus complex to access if you don’t really understand how it works. If you read the terms and conditions on the front page, and feel confident you can handle the requirements, go for it. If you don’t, it’s best to not put in the bonus code – if you don’t accept the site’s ‘free cash’, you can bet and win without any unnecessary headache.
- There are no rewards for referrals. Most sites definitely offer rewards for referrals, because this leads to growth. However, it’s a subtle tribute to the site that it manages to grow continuously without referrals.
- There are no simulated bets on the site. Simulated bets are actually quite useful, as they allow one to get a ‘feel’ for how the odds are flowing before one puts down real money.
We’ll give this site a rating of 4 out of 5. The interface is reasonable and accessible, and the site is honest and up-front.
The site has also been around for a long time, and are a stable platform to bet on.
There’s support for many currencies and languages, and generous reloading bonuses.
Unfortunately, the rollovers from the reloading bonuses get a lot of complaints. Which is really why this site ranks with a 4 instead of with a 5. This can also cause trouble with withdrawals.
It’s still a good site to profit from, especially on picked bets, and on the ‘acca betting’. That can really multiply profits, if you go about it while working a safe prediction-system.
Their Esports section is reasonably diverse (though it could be better), and their enormous casino offers a nice ambiance in which to unwind from more focused and serious Esports betting.