Esports Betting for the ESL Pro League – Oct 18

There are eight face-offs slated for today, with two matches in each encounter. That’s quite an intense match-set for a single day, with sixteen matches in all. Natus Vincere will be facing off against North, with a chance to reclaim ground lost in recent events. Here are the Esports betting predictions for these matches, including which matches are likely to be ‘sure bets’.


Natus Vincere vs North

natus vincere vs north

Match 1 takes place at 13:00 EDT, October 18. That’s 19:00 CEST.

Match 2 is at 14:10 EDT, October 17. That’s 20:10 CEST.

Esports Betting Tips:

North have played 29 matches in the past few months and were able to win 16. And Natus Vincere have played 32 matches, winning only 15 of these. This gives North a 54% chance of winning these rounds, as opposed to Natus Vincere’s 46%. This will be their first face off since the teams made changes to their rosters.


G2 Esports vs BIG

g2 vs big

Match 1 takes place at 13:00 EDT, October 18. That’s 19:00 CEST.

Match 2 is at 14:10 EDT, October 17. That’s 20:10 CEST.

Esports Betting Tips:

This is the first time that G2 Esports and BIG have ever faced each other. G2 Esports currently have a 61% win-rate compared to BIG’s 36%. This makes G2 obviously the superior team here. In any case, most of BIG’s wins were against inferior teams.

The odds are 4/11 on G2 Esports!

Bet Now!


Team LDLC vs mousesports

ldlc vs mousesports

Match 1 takes place at 15:20 EDT, October 18. That’s 21:20 CEST.

Match 2 is at 16:30 EDT, October 17. That’s 22:30 CEST.

Esports Betting Tips:

Team LDLC and mousesports faced each other recently at the Intel Extreme Masters Season XII Oakland: EU Qualifier. This was a BO3 match – mousesports won 2 matches here, while Team LDLC won 1. After mousesports lost the first match at that event, they struck back decisively to destroy Team LDLC 16:4 and 16:3. Mousesports are extremely likely to win here.

The odds are 4/11 on mousesports!

Bet Now!


GODSENT vs Ninjas in Pyjamas

godsent vs ninjas in pyjamas

Match 1 takes place at 15:20 EDT, October 18. That’s 21:20 CEST.

Match 2 is at 16:30 EDT, October 17. That’s 22:30 CEST.

Esports Betting Tips:

Ninjas in Pyjamas and GODSENT will face each other for the first time here after GODSENT changed a member of their roster last month. GODSENT need to be wary of the Ninjas, since they are performing really well as of September. Ninjas in Pyjamas have a 65% chance of a win against GODSENT.


NRG Esports vs compLexity Gaming

nrg vs complexity

Match 1 takes place at 19:00 EDT, October 18. That’s 01:00 CEST, October 19.

Match 2 is at 20:10 EDT, October 17. That’s 02:10 CEST, October 18.

Esports Betting Tips:

It seems that NRG Esports’ recent changes to their roster did not go in their favor. In the past, NRG Esports have dominated compLexity Gaming many times. With the recent changes in their roster, NRG Esports have a 54% chance of a win against compLexity. There is some small possibility of a draw, but this match is unstable, and it might be best to bet elsewhere.


Team Liquid vs Splyce

team liquid vs splyce

Match 1 takes place at 19:00 EDT, October 18. That’s 01:00 CEST, October 19.

Match 2 is at 20:10 EDT, October 17. That’s 02:10 CEST, October 18.

Esports Betting Tips:

This is another chance for Team Liquid to put themselves in the top 6. Splyce just isn’t good enough to stand against a team like Liquid. Team Liquid do have the habit of throwing rounds through sheer overconfidence. If they don’t, there is no way that Splyce could beat them. Team Liquid have a 67% chance of a win against Splyce.

The odds are 8/13 on Team Liquid!

Bet Now!


Counter Logic Gaming vs Rogue

counter logic vs rogue

Match 1 takes place at 21:20 EDT, October 18. That’s 03:20 CEST, October 19.

Match 2 is at 22:30 EDT, October 18. That’s 04:30 CEST, October 19.

Esports Betting Tips:

Counter Logic Gaming are ranked 8th in America , as compared to Rogue, who rank 41st. There’s no doubt that Rogue are the inferior team here. But this same team recently defeated NRG Esports in a match (16:9). Counter Logic Gaming’s stats show that they have a 66% chance of a win against Rogue.


Renegades vs Cloud9

renegades vs cloud9

Match 1 takes place at 21:20 EDT, October 18. That’s 03:20 CEST, October 19.

Match 2 is at 22:30 EDT, October 18. That’s 04:30 CEST, October 19.

Esports Betting Tips:

Renegades and Cloud9 are playing equally well as of now. Both teams have defeated better teams than them in the past few matches. This shows that they are equally matched. Cloud9 does have a better chance of a win, with a 54% chance of dominating Renegades. That’s not much – it’s best that you choose another match to bet on.


These are the most carefully formulated betting and match predictions, by analysts who thoroughly study team histories and playing styles.

Stay tuned for more match-by-match betting analyses for this event.

Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter and Facebook for the latest on your favourite Esports titles.