A Week’s Sure Bets on ECS – Win Big for a Whole Week

There’s some good betting in the ECS this week, and some sure bets. Take in the analyses below and bet cautiously to massively multiply your winnings in the coming week! Take these predictions and bet as early as you can to maximize your winnings.

The first match of the week is…

Ninjas in Pyjamas vs GODSENT

7th November, 2017 – Match 1 (19:00 CET) and Match 2 (20:00 CET)

These teams have faced each other only 2 times with their current rosters. They met at the ESL Pro League Season 6, where they fought in two Bo1 matches. Match 1 was Overpass, and this match was won by Ninjas in Pyjamas after it went into overtime. The score was Ninjas in Pyjamas 19 and GODSENT 16. Match 2 was Cobblestone and this time GODSENT won the match 16:14. This shows both these teams are equal in performance, at least in online matches.

ESL Pro League Season 6

Image Credit: ESL

Stats Comparison

Both teams have a 50% chance of winning a match and round against each other.

Ninjas in Pyjamas have played 12 matches in this league and won 6 of them. On the other hand GODSENT have played 8 matches and won only 1 . This gives Ninjas in Pyjamas an 80% win-rate per match and 53% per round against the 20% win-rate per match and 47% per round of GODSENT.

GODSENT’s current top three maps (win-rates) are Overpass (50%), Mirage (44%) and Cache (40%). Whereas, Ninjas in Pyjamas’ best maps (win-rates) are Cobblestone (75%), Train (73%) and Overpass (70%). This information can be used in live bets. Ninjas in Pyjamas will win at least one of the matches against GODSENT, if not both.

The odds are 1/4 on Ninjas in Pyjamas!

Bet Now!


Astralis vs Heroic – The Best of Sure Bets!

7th November, 2017 – Match 1 (21:00 CET) and Match 2 (22:00 CET)

This pair have faced each other 3 times with their current rosters. They first met in the ESL Pro League Season 6, where Astralis defeated Heroic in both Bo1 online matches. The first match was in Overpass, where Astralis scored 16:6, and 16:12 in the next match, which was Inferno. They again met in the ELEAGUE CS:GO Premier 2017, and happened to play only a single match in Train. Astralis won with a huge difference in score – 16:2.

 ELEAGUE CSGO Premier 2017

Image Credit: ELEAGUE

Stats Comparison

This gives Astralis a 100% chance of winning a match and 70% chance per round against Heroic. Astralis dominates Heroic from every angles. Astralis have played 8 matches in this league and won 6 of them, and Heroic were only able to win a single match out of 10. Again this gives Astralis an 88% chance of winning against Heroic per match and 59% per round.

Betting Pick of the Day

Astralis’ top three maps (win-rates) are Nuke (75%), Train (67%) and Inferno (65%), as compared to Heroic’s top three which are Train (58%), Nuke (56%) and Mirage (52%). It doesn’t look good for Heroic at all, and betting on them would be a big mistake. Bet on Astralis, they will not let you down.

The odds are 2/9 on Astralis! Bet boldly for massive earnings. This is the chance of the week, so don’t hesitate. This is the bet to win on, whatever you bet elsewhere…

Bet Now!


Astralis vs G2 Esports – Top Value Pick!

8th November, 2017 – Match 1 (19:00 CET) and Match 2 (20:00 CET)

Both teams are top teams in Europe and they have already fought 12 matches against each other. They first met in ECS Season 3, where match 1 was won by G2 Esports (Nuke – 16:6) and match 2 by Astralis (Train – 16:12). A few weeks later they again met in the ESL Pro League Season 5 and G2 Esports defeated Astralis in both the matches – match 1 (Train – 16:12) and match 2 (Cache – 16:9).

After few months they were again fighting each other in the PGL Major Krakow 2017. There, Astralis and G2 Esports fought only 1 battle, in a Bo1, which was won by Astralis (Inferno – 16:6). Then came ESL Pro Season 6 and G2 Esports hit back to win both their encounters against Astralis, match 1 (Overpass – 16:9) and match 2 (Inferno – 16:6).

Their most recent battles were at EPICENTER 2017. They fought twice in Bo3 matches, once in group matches and once in the playoffs. G2 Esports won the first Bo3 by winning the first 2 matches in row, match 1 (Cache – 16:13) and match 2 (Inferno – 16:4). But Astralis also made it to the play offs by defeating Team Liquid and North – 2:0. G2 Esports and Astralis fought for 3rd place in EPICENTER. It was a Bo3 battle, and the first match was won by Astralis (Nuke – 16:14). This was enough to make G2 Esports focus on winning; they then won the next two matches against Astralis and took 3rd place in the league. Match 2 was Mirage (16:14) and match 3 was Inferno (16:11).

EPICENTER 2017

Image Credit: EPICENTER

Stats Comparison

Out of 12 matches played against G2 Esports, Astralis were only able to win 3. This gives G2 Esports a 75% chance of winning a match against Astralis and a 57% chance per round.

G2 Esports dominates Astralis. Don’t forget that

G2 Esports have played 12 matches in this league with a 58% win-rate per match and 53% per round. Astralis have won 6 out of 8 matches, this give them a 75% win-rate per match and 54% per round. In this league, G2 Esports are able to perform as well as Astralis. But there is a better chance that G2 Esports will win match 2, as compared to match 1, so it might be wiser to bet on that! On the 8th of October, this is definitely the…

Betting Pick of the Day

The best winning maps for G2 Esports are Mirage (100%), Nuke (77%) and Cobblestone (67%). The best maps for Astralis are Nuke (75%), Train (67%) and Inferno (65%).

Bet with confidence on G2 Esports, especially on match 2. This is certainly one of the sure bets of the week.

The odds are 1/2 on G2 Esports!

Bet Now!


FaZe Clan vs Virtus.pro

8th November, 2017 – Match 1 (21:00 CET) and Match 2 (22:00 CET)

Everyone will be looking forward to this pairing, especially after what happened in their recent matches at EPICENTER 2017. Virtus.pro defeated Faze Clan in Bo3 matches – 2:1. Match 1 was won by FaZe Clan (Mirage – 16:2). After such a huge win it seemed sure that FaZe Clan would win the Bo3. But Virtus.pro won the next two matches, match 2 – (Cobblestone – 16:11) and match 3 – (Inferno – 16:13), and kicked FaZe Clan out of EPICENTER 2017.

EPICENTER-Finals-Match-4-Virtus.pro-wins

Image Credit – EPICENTER

Other than this these two teams have met at ESL One New York 2017 in a Bo1 match. And Faze Clan won effortlessly against Virtus.pro (Cache – 16:5).

Stats Comparison

Both the teams have a 50% chance to win a match. Virtus.pro have a 41% chance of winning a round against FaZe Clan’s 59%. This still give FaZe Clan more chance of a win against Virtus.pro.

Virtus.pro were only able to win 2 matches out 6 played, as compared to FaZe Clan’s 7 wins out of 10. This gives FaZe Clan a 73% chance to win against Virtus.pro’s 27% per match. FaZe Clan also have a 58% chance of winning a round against Virtus.pro’s 42%. Overall FaZe Clan does have a better chance of winning against Virtus.pro, especially after a heart-breaking defeat at EPICENTER 2017.

Here is the comparison of who dominates whom in each map.

Mirage – FaZe Clan have a 62% chances of winning against the 38% chance of Virtus.pro.
Inferno – FaZe Clan have a 57% chance of winning Inferno, as compared to the 43% chance of Virtus.pro.
Overpass – FaZe Clan dominate Overpass with a 100% chance to win against Virtus.pro.
Cache – Again, FaZe Clan have the upper hand in this map, and have a 59% chance of winning against Virtus.pro’s 41%.
Nuke – Here Virtus.pro are much better than FaZe Clan, with a 57% chance of a win against FaZe Clan’s 43%.
Train – With a 68% win-rate FaZe Clan again have a better chance of defeating Virtus.pro’s 32% win-rate.
Cobblestone – Here both teams are more or less equal. Virtus.pro have a 53% win-rate, against the 47% win-rate of FaZe Clan.

FaZe Clan seem to be better at most of the maps as compared to Virtus.pro. FaZe Clan does have a very good chance of winning. If they lose this they will also lose the trust and support of their fans. Some people might be a little doubtful about the results of this match after EPICENTER, but we say, bet with confidence on FaZe, and win massively at good odds!

The odds are 1/3 on FaZe Clan! Better odds than we’ve seen on FaZe in a long time! Win on the natural champions of the CS:GO universe!

Bet Now!


The remaining matches of the week are –

Fnatic vs mousesports – 9th November.

FaZe Clan vs Astralis – 9th November.

Virtus.pro vs GODSENT – 9th November.

Heroic vs mousesports – 10th November.

One can bet on Fnatic in both the matches against mousesports and FaZe Clan in both the matches against Astralis.

Other than the above, the remaining ECS matches in the coming week are best avoided, as both teams have a more or less equal chance of winning. And the bettor who relies wholly on chance is the bettor who loses.

The remaining teams are playing very unstably and it is a big risk betting on them.

ECS Season 4 League Ladder

Image Credit: ECS

Upcoming Predictions!

We will also post Sure Bets for the North American teams, and upcoming matches for the ESL Pro League Season 6. Yes, this week will be the last week of ESL matches. Soon we’ll know who’ll be fighting in the Playoffs. We will also do a review on qualified teams for the ESL Pro League Season 6.

Stay with us as we wade through hordes of possible bets to pick the sure-gold winners!


These are the most carefully formulated betting and match predictions, by analysts who thoroughly study team histories and playing styles.

Stay tuned for more match-by-match betting analyses for this event.

Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter and Facebook for the latest on your favourite Esports titles.