Warning: include_once(/home/esport05/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wp-hummingbird/helpers/wp-hummingbird-helpers-core.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/esport05/public_html/wp-content/advanced-cache.php on line 22

Warning: include_once(): Failed opening '/home/esport05/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wp-hummingbird/helpers/wp-hummingbird-helpers-core.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/php71/pear') in /home/esport05/public_html/wp-content/advanced-cache.php on line 22

Warning: include_once(/home/esport05/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wp-hummingbird/core/modules/class-module-page-caching.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/esport05/public_html/wp-content/advanced-cache.php on line 24

Warning: include_once(): Failed opening '/home/esport05/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wp-hummingbird/core/modules/class-module-page-caching.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/php71/pear') in /home/esport05/public_html/wp-content/advanced-cache.php on line 24
ECS Betting Predictions - Week's First Face Off - Esportsranks
ECS Betting Predictions – Week’s First Face Off

Week One of ECS Season 4 is over and Team EnVyUs, FaZe Clan, Ninjas in Pyjamas and Virtus.pro rank among the top 4 teams.

Will this week’s matches change those rankings?

It’s certainly possible.

Astralis, Fnatic and G2 Esports all wait in the sidelines, each with a score to settle with FaZe Clan. And while FaZe Clan may be indomitable, none of these are teams that Ninjas in Pyjamas or Virtus.pro can take lightly.

All of these teams play this week, but today is the day of reckoning for just two teams – G2 Esports and Virtus.pro

ECS Season 4 – G2 Esports vs Virtus.pro

ECS G2 Esports vs Virtus.pro

Match 1 – October 16, 2017 – 21:00 CEST

Match 2 – October 16, 2017 – 22:00 CEST

Virtus.pro have already finished playing their slated matches against Team EnVyUs in week 1. There they succeeded in winning one match out of two played against Team EnVyUs.

G2 Esports and Virtus.pro have been seen together in 7 leagues this year. G2 Esports’ overall performances in these leagues were always better than Virtus.pro’s. There was one exception – the PGL Major Kraków 2017, where Virtus.pro performed much better than G2 Esports.

You can see the difference in the performances of these two teams by simply comparing the prize money they’ve earned in these seven leagues they’ve played in together.

G2 Esports won $433,750, as compared to Virtus.pro, who won $86,250. In other words, G2 Esports have won five times what Virtus.pro has.

ESL Pro League - g2

Image Credit: ESL

However, these teams have faced each other in just 2 leagues recently.

Their first encounter – ESL Pro League Season 5

There, both teams won a match against each other. The first match, in Nuke, was won by G2 Esports 16:13. Virtus.pro won the second match in Inferno 16:10.

The second encounter – Esports Championship Series Season 3

Here, G2 Esports won both matches against Virtus.pro. The first map was Overpass, where G2 Esports won 16:10. The second map was Train, where G2 Esports managed to skip overtime by winning 16:14.

ECS Season 4 – Betting Predictions

G2 Esports have won 3 matches out of the 4 they played against Virtus.pro. This gives them a 75% win-rate against Virtus.pro.

But none of those wins were easy ones – G2 Esports were made to fight desperately for every victory. That generally means that the two teams are well-matched.

G2 Esports are currently dropping in the global and European rankings – where they once ranked 1st, they now rank 5th globally, and 4th in Europe.

On the other hand Virtus.pro have been taking heavy losses. Virtus.pro is now ranked 29th globally.


Image Credit: DreamHack

G2 Esports have played 22 matches since September of this year, and won 13. This gives them a win-rate of 59%. Whereas Virtus.pro have played 26 matches so far, winning just 11. This gives them a win-rate of just 42%.

G2 Esports to Win!

Merge all those stats, and what do you get?

G2 have a 67% chance of a win against Virtus.pro, while the latter have a mere 33% chance of victory.

That’s far too low.

Unless Lady Luck intervenes directly – and she always reserves that right – this match is going to be won by G2 Esports. They have twice as much chance of a win as Virtus.pro – this is a good chance to increase your pool of winnings.

The odds are 8/11 on G2 Esports – those are GREAT odds to win big!

Bet Now!

These are the most carefully formulated betting and match predictions, by analysts who thoroughly study team histories and playing styles.

Stay tuned for more match-by-match betting analyses for this event.

Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter and Facebook for the latest on your favourite Esports titles.