Betting Tips for Epic Battles Today – ESL Pro League

Today a lot of teams are clashing in an exciting series of matches. Some of these are quite predictable, and that, as usual, means added funds for the betting community. In breaking news, Immortals are back, with a deadly new roster – this is one of their first matches after the last changes, so let’s see how it goes. Here are betting tips for today, October the 19th.

Hellraisers vs Astralis

Match 1 takes place at 13:00 EDT, October 19. That’s 19:00 CEST.

Match 2 is at 14:10 EDT, October 19. That’s 20:10 CEST.

Betting tips for today:

Astralis and Hellraisers have not faced each other since the ESL Pro League Season 5. Since then Hellraisers have replaced two of their players. Hellraisers’ present roster defeated FaZe Clan just a few weeks back, so they are not a team to be underestimated. This seems to be a battle between equal teams. Since the tide could go either way, we suggest that you pass on this match, and bet on other matches in the series.

Astralis

Via Astralis.gg


GODSENT vs Natus Vincere

Match 1 takes place at 13:00 EDT, October 19. That’s 19:00 CEST.

Match 2 is at 14:10 EDT, October 19. That’s 20:10 CEST.

Betting tips for today:

There has been a slight change in Natus Vincere’s roster – “seized” becomes inactive and “1uke” will play in his place. Natus Vincere have already played two matches with their current team and were able to win one match. Natus Vincere have a 52% chance of winning against GODSENT’s 48%. The next match has much better chances of a certain win!


Heroic vs Team EnVyUs

Match 1 takes place at 15:20 EDT, October 19. That’s 21:20 CEST.

Match 2 is at 16:30 EDT, October 19. That’s 22:30 CEST.

Betting tips for today:

Heroic and Team EnVyUs have fought in 4 leagues. Heroic have won 5 out of 9 matches played against Team EnVyUs. The most recent battle was in Europe Minor Championship 2018, where Team EnVyUs won against Heroic 16:8. Team EnVyUs’ recent stats show that they have a 70% chance of winning against Heroic.

The odds are 1/2 on Team EnVyUs!

Bet Now!

EnVyUs WESG

Image Credit: WESG


Team LDLC vs FaZe Clan

Match 1 takes place at 15:20 EDT, October 19. That’s 21:20 CEST.

Match 2 is at 16:30 EDT, October 19. That’s 22:30 CEST.

Betting tips for today:

Team LDLC have lost many matches this month. Out of 28 matches played they were only able to win 10 of them. This gives them a 36% win rate. FaZe Clan won 19 matches out of 24 that they played this month, which gives them a 79% win-rate. FaZe Clan have a 68% chance of winning against Team LDLC.

The odds are 1/6 on FaZe Clan!

Bet Now!


OpTic Gaming vs Counter Logic Gaming

Match 1 takes place at 19:00 EDT, October 19. That’s 01:00 CEST, October 20.

Match 2 is at 20:10 EDT, October 19. That’s 02:10 CEST, October 20.

Betting tips for today:

These teams have not faced each other since the 13th May. With 21 matches played and 10 wins, Counter Logic Gaming now have a 47% win-rate. And OpTic Gaming have played 33 matches, winning 18 of those – which gives them a 54% win-rate. Both these teams are equally good and either could win.


SK Gaming vs Rogue

Match 1 takes place at 19:00 EDT, October 19. That’s 01:00 CEST, October 20.

Match 2 is at 20:10 EDT, October 19. That’s 02:10 CEST, October 20.

BEST BET FOR THE DAY!!!

SK Gaming have played 25 matches in this event and were able to win 18 of them, which gives them a 72% win-rate. On the other hand, Rogue have only played 10 matches this month, winning just 2 matches, giving them a 20% win-rate. SK Gaming have a 78% chance of winning against Rogue. This is your best bet for the day – SK Gaming are highly unlikely to lose.

The odds are 1/10 on SK Gaming! Very low odds, yes, but bet higher for a sure win!

Bet Now!

Betting Tips - SK Gaming

Image Credit: SK Gaming


Cloud9 vs compLexity Gaming

Match 1 takes place at 21:20 EDT, October 19. That’s 03:20 CEST, October 20.

Match 2 is at 22:30 EDT, October 19. That’s 04:30 CEST, October 20.

Betting tips for today:

Cloud9 and compLexity Gaming have fought in 3 matches recently with their present rosters. Of these, Cloud9 won all 3 matches without too much difficulty. Cloud9 have a 66% chance of winning against the 34% chance of compLexity Gaming.


Immortals vs Team Liquid

Match 1 takes place at 21:20 EDT, October 19. That’s 03:20 CEST, October 20.

Match 2 is at 22:30 EDT, October 19. That’s 04:30 CEST, October 20.

Betting tips for today:

Immortals have new players in their roster – “destiny” and “zqk”. Immortals have already participated in 4 matches with their new roster and won 2 of them. Will this suffice for a win against Team Liquid? Team Liquid cannot be taken lightly. Team Liquid are still likely to win, with a 60% chance of a win against Immortals. However, should Immortals’ new roster somehow win against Liquid, then it would be time to start taking the team very seriously once again.

The odds are 3/10 on Team Liquid!

Bet Now!


These are the most carefully formulated betting and match predictions, by analysts who thoroughly study team histories and playing styles.

Stay tuned for more match-by-match betting analyses for this event.

Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter and Facebook for the latest on your favourite Esports titles.