Betting Picks for Today – Esports Championship Series

We’ve got some tough matches for today, but out of the possible betting picks, there’s at least one that should yield reasonable winnings. The other matches are a little chancy, but you can put your money on the…

Betting Pick of the Day

Fnatic vs G2 Esports

1st November, 2017 – Match 1 (14:00 EDT) and Match 2 (15:00 EDT)

This will be the very first face-off between these two teams after Fnatic replaced some of their players. Fnatic played a total of 24 matches last month. And they were only able to win 13 out of those, which gives them a 54% win-rate. On the other hand, G2 Esports played 30 matches, out of which they won 19, which gives them a 63% win-rate.

Why this is the best of today’s betting picks…

G2 Esports have a 54% chance of a win against Fnatic’s 46%. The difference is only 8%, which means that the match could go either way. Based on their past patterns of play, both these teams are likely to win at least a single match against each other.

G2 Esports have lost just 2 matches at this event and those were all Match 2. Similarly, Fnatic have also lost 2 matches and both were Match 1. That gives you a good indication about which match to bet on. You could even put some money on BOTH teams – Fnatic for match 1, and G2 for match 2!

The odds are 8/15 on G2 Esports! Bet on match 2 – they might lose the first match to Fnatic.

Bet Now!

Image Credit: ECS


Astralis vs mousesports

1st November, 2017 – Match 1 (16:00 EDT) and Match 2 (17:00 EDT)

Mousesports have changed their roster, and these teams have not faced each other since then. Out of 36 matches played in the last month, Astralis were able to win 21. This gives Astralis a win-rate of 58%. In the same period mousesports played 51 matches and won 31, with a win-rate of 61%.

If we compare these stats, mousesports have a 51 % chances of winning against Astralis’ 49%. Astralis have lost only 1 match and mousesports have lost 3 in this event so far. Both these teams are playing unreliably – and when they face each other, this is not a good pair to bet on. This isn’t the best of betting picks.


SK Gaming vs NRG Esports

1st November, 2017 – Match 1 (20:00 EDT) and Match 2 (21:00 EDT)

SK Gaming is using “dead” as a substitute for “felps”, because “boltz” is playing with Immortals at this event. But we will see “boltz” playing with SK Gaming again in the Intel Extreme Masters Season XII Oakland, in the BLAST Pro Series and ESL Pro League Season 6: Finals.

With “dead” on their roster, SK Gaming have already participated in 4 matches, and were only able to win a single match. This gives them a 25% win-rate per match and 43% per round. NRG Esports have played 18 matches with the current roster and won 9 of them. They have a 50% win-rate per match and 52% per round. There is a 22% chance that this match will be pushed into overtime.

If we compare their stats, NRG Esports have a 32% greater chance of winning against SK Gaming in a match. These stats do support NRG Esports, but NRG Esports have not performed well against top teams, even losing a match against the current Immortals’ roster – without “boltz” on the team, of course. This gives SK Gaming a good chance against NRG Esports.


These are the most carefully formulated betting and match predictions, by analysts who thoroughly study team histories and playing styles.

Stay tuned for more match-by-match betting analyses for this event.

Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter and Facebook for the latest on your favourite Esports titles.