Best Bets - ESL Pro League - Astralis
Image Credit: ESL

Today is a good day for the betting fraternity. A lot of the matches today are predictable, which means easy, sure money, with few losses, if any. Each match has been carefully analyzed, and the performance of each team weighed. So here are the different matches today – read the analyses, and you’ll know the best bets to make today!


Astralis vs Team LDLC

astralis vs LDLC

Match 1 takes place at 13:00 EDT, October 3. That’s 19:00 CEST.

Match 2 is at 14:10 EDT, October 3. That’s 20:10 CEST.

Best Bets with a reasonable chance:

Team LDLC replaced three members of their team at the end of June this year. Astralis have won 60% of the matches they played in September. This will be their first match in October. Astralis now ranks first globally.

Either Astralis will win both the matches or each team will take one win.


G2 Esports vs Team EnVyUs

g2 vs envyus

Match 1 takes place at 13:00 EDT, October 3. That’s 19:00 CEST.

Match 2 is at 14:10 EDT, October 3. That’s 20:10 CEST.

Best Bets with a reasonable chance:

G2 Esports and Team EnVyUs actually exchanged players in February of this year. Since then, they have faced each other in 7 events and played a total of 13 matches. G2 Esports won 8 of them.

Which gives them a 61% chance of winning against Team EnVyUs. Team EnVyUs still have a 39% chance of a win. Reasonable odds, but not sure-fire. Bet if you feel like it – otherwise there are much surer wins a little later in the day. Read on…


BIG vs mousesports

big vs mousesports

Match 1 takes place at 15:20 EDT, October 3. That’s 21:20 CEST.

Match 2 is at 16:30 EDT, October 3. That’s 22:30 CEST.

Mousesports made considerable changes to their roster in August of this year. That helped them to a dramatic win at ESG Tour Mykonos. Since the change in roster, mousesports and BIG have fought only once, at the Intel Extreme Masters Season XII Oakland: EU Qualifier. BIG lost to mousesports at this event 0-2. And was placed 7th at that event, as compared to the 2nd place that mousesports achieved.

This pairing is a bit unstable, and a bet is not advised. There are superb matches to bet on ahead. Read on…


Ninjas in Pyjamas vs Fnatic

nip vs fnatic

Match 1 takes place at 15:20 EDT, October 3. That’s 21:20 CEST.

Match 2 is at 16:30 EDT, October 3. That’s 22:30 CEST.

Fnatic also made recent changes to their roster in August. This will be the first match for both of these teams in the month of October. If you look at how these teams have ranked at this event, Fnatic have a 60% win-ratio, as compared to 53% for Ninjas in Pyjamas.

These teams are evenly matched, and the plays could go either way.


Splyce vs SK Gaming

splyce vs sk gaming

Match 1 takes place at 19:00 EDT, October 3. That’s 01:00 CEST, October 4.

Match 2 is at 20:10 EDT, October 3. That’s 02:10 CEST, October 4.

Best Bets for this Event – RECOMMENDED:

Splyce and SK Gaming have not fought against each other since the beginning of the year. This will be their first face-off since then. I think it must be quite obvious that Splyce have no chance against SK Gaming.

Here are sure odds. Bet on SK Gaming to win big.

The odds are 1/10 on SK Gaming! Not winning much at those odds? Increase the amount that you bet to increase your winnings. SK can’t lose.

Bet Now!


Misfits vs Renegades

misfits vs renegades

Match 1 takes place at 19:00 EDT, October 3. That’s 01:00 CEST, October 4.

Match 2 is at 20:10 EDT, October 3. That’s 02:10 CEST, October 4.

Best Bets with a reasonable chance:

Misfits and Renegades have only fought twice since April of this year. They played 3 matches in 2 events against each other, out of which Misfits won 2. But last month, Misfits replaced one of their players, and the roster change worked well for them.

There is a good chance Misfits will win. There is also some small possibility of a draw.


Team Liquid vs compLexity Gaming

team liquid vs complexity

Match 1 takes place at 21:20 EDT, October 3. That’s 03:20 CEST, October 4.

Match 2 is at 22:30 EDT, October 3. That’s 04:30 CEST, October 4.

Best Bets for this Event – RECOMMENDED:

Team Liquid are the second best team in the North American rankings, as compared to the 51st place that compLexity Gaming now holds.

That gap between the rankings says everything. Team Liquid are far superior to compLexity Gaming. Bet on Team Liquid, it is beyond unlikely that they will lose to compLexity.

The odds are 1/5 on Team Liquid! Again, those odds give low winnings if you bid low – so don’t. Bid high and win big. Liquid cannot lose.

Bet Now!


OpTic Gaming vs Immortals

optic gaming vs immortals

Match 1 takes place at 21:20 EDT, October 3. That’s 03:20 CEST, October 4.

Match 2 is at 22:30 EDT, October 3. That’s 04:30 CEST, October 4.

Best Bets for this Event – RECOMMENDED:

This is the last match for the day.

Since their disaster, Immortals have not won a single match, even losing against Rogue. OpTic Gaming is going to win.

The odds are 1/3 on OpTic Gaming! Good odds – Immortals can’t win.

Bet Now!


These are the most carefully formulated betting and match predictions, by analysts who thoroughly study team histories and playing styles.

Stay tuned for more match-by-match betting analyses for this event.

Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter and Facebook for the latest on your favourite Esports titles.

SHARE
Previous articleWeekly Dota Recap: Midas Mode Announced, OpTic Dota Squad, syndereN Join MidorFeed
Next articleTeam Rankings – Fourth Week, ESL Pro League
Alex Phoenix
Alex is the editor of the CS:GO section on this site. He has been active in the games development and Esports scene for more than a decade, even experimenting with creating DOTA-like maps in the original Warcraft III engine that spawned DOTA 2. He also used to hold regional FIFA and CS:GO tournaments. Alex now runs his own indie games-dev company, and mods games on the side. He's also a 3D texture artist, and an expert on 'skins', often creating his own complete sets.